Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nobody is born as a flirt, the situations make them so...


When I was born, I was also an Innocent descent boy. There are some rumours that I winked at the Nurse who was present in the Labour room. It is a lie spread by my friend who wants to prove that I was born as a flirt. But Noooo... It is not true. The situations made me like this.

We had a building in our same compound, next to my house. It was not being used for anything and when I was 2yrs, my Grandfather leased it out to someone, who started a Tutorial college on that building. That too Girls only.... Because of that, from my second year in life, I started seeing the colorful side of life.... Still I thank my grand father for making such a wonderful decision. So my every mornig started with the view of beautifull girls going to the college. As it was next to my house, the girls could be seens always. In the evening, I will see the return march of the girls.... So every day, I was surrounded by girls, girls and girls..... Morning, noon, evening.... all day long....
I was so cute in my child hood days. Really!!! I was so cute as I am right now.
Somethings... Never change......
Because of that, all the girls will come to see me every day. So I made my first proposal at the age of three!!! One day, I went for a marriage with my mom. There, some one cracked a joke about my wedding. They all laughed at it and forgot it as a silly joke. But something struck my innocent mind. I realized that I should also marry someone. Then I remembered the beautiful face of a girl who used to meet me every day. That time I didn't care that I was 3 and she was in her 20's. Its true.. Love is blind.
Next day, when she came to meet me, with her usual gift "Parrys Orange candy", I called my Mom and declared my decision. My First love was shattered by the non-stop laugh of my Mom and my sweetheart. She gave me a kiss and walked away, laughing!! It was the most sweet rejection which I faced in my entire Life. I was too sad by my failure and did'nt ate the candy which she gave.
I recovered from that shock, when I saw my new Nursery teacher.....When all other children were dragged into the class, I was so happy to go to the nursery and used to drag my Mom, who used to come with me to drop me there. Every day I will get a flower for my teacher. At that age I was not aware of the importance of Rose in an affair. So I used to get her "Shoe flower", "Jasmine" etc. After all, a flower is a flower. The affair was going on smooth.... Later I understood that she was cheating me.... She was receiving flowers from my classmate Anoop also....
My Heart broke again...... Days passed and I reached 1st standard. day by day, I was improving my skills in flirting. One day I fell down while trying to do some stunts to impress Reshma from 2B. I hit my head on a stone and I got partial amnesia!!!!!! From that day, my flirting skills were gone and I was afraid to talk with girls!!! Years passed and a lot of water ran under the "Kalady" bridge. I was turning into a Handsome young man. But what to do... my flirting skills were gone after that accident... After wasting 11 years, I entered my college to earn a degree...

On my first day in college, I was ragged by my seniors and one guy hit me on my head.....BLING!!!! Some stars appeared infront of my eyes... He had hit me on the exact spot with the correct pressure and I my Partial amnesia was gone. I remembered my old skills.... and realized that I have wasted 11 precious years.
From that day... I started flirting again..... I agree that I am doing a little extra, but I have to compensate for my 11 years....

Now tell me, is it my fault that I became a flirt???

If my Grandfather had given that building to start a Gym, I would have become a Mr. Universe.

If he had given it to start a Party office, I would have become Prime minister.

If he had given it to start a theatre, I would have become a superstar.

But the decision was made when I was not in a situation to think about my future....
That is why I say,

Nobody is born as a flirt, the situations make them so...



11 comments:

Sudhakar said...

Awesome man. Simply awesome.

Abru said...

Sudhakar: Glad to hear such comments from an avid blogger like you... Thanks yaar.

Anonymous said...

good one mate. Finally, somebody who is inpired by me... ;-)

But are you sure...it is me?

Anonymous said...

Amazing really amazing. Is it situations that make someone flirt. Partially it's true. But here U were born with that flair. You are great man, really great.

Abru said...

Hi Jammy,
I have seen some blogs earlier. But after reading your blog, I started reading it regularly. I got inspired by your simple and hilarious way of writing and decided to give it a try :). I started writing funny posts in my personal e-mail group to my buddies. Reading those, My friend assured me that I can post it in a public blog and the result is infront of you, and that friends comment is just above this one.
Thank you all...

Sudhakar said...

I read all the posts in your blog too. And I added you in my RSS feeder :)

Laura said...

YOU CAN write but WRITTEN WORDS CAN PROVE VERY LITTLE.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Honeywell humidifier warm

Anonymous said...

hey this is karthi,

Its simply amazing I am really impressed.But on thing how are you so creative like me.

Anonymous said...

hey this is karthi,

Its simply amazing I am really impressed.But on thing how are you so creative like me.

Anonymous said...

Very very nice!