Friday, August 17, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

I've been tagged!!!

My friend and a serious blogger, Happy kitten have tagged me and I am supposed to write 8 facts about me...
As Happy Kitten, it's the first tag for me also... :)

One good thing about this tag is that It brought me back to the Blog world, after one month. Thanks Kitten...

Rules for tagging :
*************************************************************
1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
*************************************************************


So, let me start...

8 FACTS ABOUT ME....


1) When it is "Facts about me", the first thing that should be written is that: I'm a lazy person... :)

2) I was very shy and an introvert, till my 12th standard...
(After 12th, I decided to change myself and now I love being the center of attraction, anywhere... anytime)

3) I love Bikes, cars and latest Gadgets...

4) I care a lot for my friends...

5) I seek advice from my friends, more than my family members.

6) Eventhough the 4th fact is true, I will end up doing what "I" feel about it...

6) I love traveling and I like partying all night long...

7) According to me, sleeping is a waste of time...

8) I am a highly optimistic and Happy-go-lucky kind of person...


So... these were the 8 facts about me...

Nw, I have to tag 8 others!!!!!

Here goes the list:

Miss Bee

Bachan

Ammu

Bhushan

Arry Potter

Sudhakar

Jammy

Ramya

Thank you Happy kitten, for bringing me back to my Blog...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey its a long time you last posted. i thought you shifted without telling!! at last you came back!!
Hmm nice list. but how come a lazy person don't like to sleep?

Abru said...

I'm not that kind of lazy... :) There is one more kind... In my case, I'm hyperactive in doing faltu stuff... Try giving me a serious Job!!! U'll see the laziness at it's best...

tulipspeaks said...

ah.. tagged! kekekeke

okie. let me do it here as i don't post tags in TS any longer. hope u don't mind.

1. i get emotional at lightening speed!

2. i speed.

3. i don't like to be lazy - it makes me feel REALLY bad.

4. i'm allergic to dust.so, i tend to clean my room as frequent as possible. well.. some call it obsession. :P

5. i think coffee is the best beverage men have ever discovered.

6. i like to be the decision-maker. *wink wink

7. i have a thing for yellow & white roses.

8. i tend to forgive people easily but will nvr forget what they have done to me.




ammu.

Abru said...

Hi ammu...
Great to see a post in my commentbox... :) and I don't mind it...

The only points that are common with us are 2 & 8.

Thx for taking time to post it here... :)

tulipspeaks said...

u r welcome



ammu.

Anonymous said...

Too bad !
I've done this tag already! Thanks anyways !

Arry Potter said...

thanks man. thanks for putting my stuff there