Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm going to be busy, bankrupt, tired and sleepless.

I know that I'm going to be busy, bankrupt, tired and sleepless. But I'm happy about it...

After a looooong time, our gang is going for a trip. Now don't think that we are a group of workaholic, boring, group of techies who don't have a life outside office. We do have our own social life and all are enjoying it to the max we can. But our problem is that when I say gang, it consists of 20 members (we were studying together) and we are not in the same place now. 6 of us are in Bangalore, 5 in Chennai, 1 in Mumbai, 4 in kerala, 1 in Hydbd and the rest, outside India. So it's very rare when all of us come together. That is the specialty of this trip. Most of us are coming together for this trip. As of now, we are expecting 14 members (The girls and the "NRI's" in our gang, are not coming). Just two more days to go and on Saturday morning, all of us will meet in Chennai and from there, we will head to Pondicheri.

I know it's a bad idea to visit Chennai in summer time. We know that we are going to get "fried" in the burning sun. But Hey!!! Even the burning sun will not be a problem, when old friends meetup and decide to have a fun time. Pondi was selected just because it is near to Chennai and Chennai was selected because it was easy for all of us to reach.

Now, my problem is that I am having my own plans along with this. Last week, I was out to Wonderla and this weekend, going to Pondi. After that, next week I am going to visit my native. After coming back, I have plans for some outings in B'lore itself. So, it's going to be a busy schedule for me... and the bad thing is, I have to keep visiting office also... So restless days to come... After all these trips and outing, my bank account is going to be like Sahara desert...

But, as I told earlier, I know I'm going to be busy, bankrupt, tired, and sleepless... even then, I'm so happy about this month...

So it's time to pack my backpack, get in to my sneakers, leave all the tensions and go back to the good old College days... Geez... When I say "Good old", It feels like the words of a middle aged man... Hellooo!!! Its only 3 years, but the tensions and work make it feel like it was 30 yrs back...
Guyz... here I come... Lets make it another trip to cherish...

6 comments:

Honey Bee said...

Old or Good old.. matters lil man.. its been 3 yrs. since you are out of college..just get stuck up tiht e reality.. You've grown.. and you are old...

tulipspeaks said...

aww.. enjoy ur trips! kaasu.. iniki pona, naalaike varum but santhosam... ennaikum venum (tattuvam :P)



ammu.

Abru said...

@ honeybee: u're right. I've grown but I have an attitude of "18 till I die..."

@ Ammu: Nice theory...
I too believe in that but have been waiting for that "Naalai" for a long time. it's not coming back... :(

rakee said...

Hi,
i have seen this site www.hyperwebenable.com where they are providing free websites to interested bloggers.
I have converted my blog myblogname.blogspot.com to myname.com at no cost.
Have your own brand site yourname.com instead of using free services like yourname.blogspot.com or yourname.wordpress.org.
Have complete control of your website.
You can also import your present blog content to new website with one click.
Do more with your website with out limits @ www.hyperwebenable.com/freewebsite.php
regards
sirisha

WORLD NEWS said...

It looks so natural, however the outcomes are shocking! I can hardly wait to attempt this by the enormous window by our stairs! A debt of gratitude is in order for this!Clipping pathThanks For You Sharing.

WORLD NEWS said...

I figure this post may have been more dominant had you taken the photographs yourself. It is a fabulous thought for a foundation and lighting, yet at last the photographs were shot by an expert picture taker Clipping pathThanks For You Sharing.