Monday, May 08, 2006

Me, Myself...

Yesterday, one of my friend and collegue: Laura, wrote a post in her blog about a Guy!!!
You will be worndering "what is so special in it?"
Its special because the name of that blog is
A blog named "women 150" having an article about a guy... Special, isn't it???
I'm excited about it because, that guy is...................
"Me!!!!!!!"
(Claps...)
Okay. Okay. Now, let me come to the point... She "accused" that the only topic that I like to write is
"me & Myself".
I think She's right and that explains my silence for one month... coz the last month was not that good for me and I was not in a mood to write anything about me...
Now, that I have to prove that She's wrong (even if it is the truth)...I sat down to write some thing about any complex topic...

First I thought of writing about the most complex thing on earth..."Women".
Then I realized that it is like jumping from Petronas tower, after eating cynide. If I made any mistake due to the lack of experience, my girl-friends (Not what you think... I meant my Friends, who are girls) will kill me... (Did I told you that the lady in the first paragraph is a strong feminist and also visits the Gym everyday???). So I dropped that idea.

Then I thought of writing about world economy...
As my current economy is shaken due to some unexpected events, I dropped that also...

Then I thought..... Hey!!!!! I think the topic came back to the square one... Me, Myself...!!!

Now I realized that I have to try real hard to write on other topics...
May be the next time... I will be successfull.

7 comments:

Laura said...

An amazing writer with a lot of hilarious phrases... Good job, I think this is good for a start...
Now that's like the Lijabru... I know

Amrita said...

hmm...that was funny...some woman thinks ur a narcissist, is it? the gender battles again? anyways, nice blog!

Abru said...

Yes Laura, I think that your post lit a fire on my tail. I was silent for one month and was struggling for a comeback. As soon as I saw the post I felt an urge to write something and hopes that it will continue... Always be there with the matchbox....

Amritha... you don't know this women.... The incidents going on here cannot be called a battle.... Its like America attacking somalia.... But I don't mind being a martyer for my own gender.... I will fight till my last breath....

Sudhakar said...

Abru, Only class presently I am going to is Shuttle badminton. Photography class is just 5 day workshop. Last 2 days I started jogging again after a gap of 4 months. Soon I may drop out of badminton and go to some other thing :P

I have your blog syndicated in bloglines so whenever there is an update I get the indication and I read it. And I read your new post the very next day you posted it. Didn't have anything write on comments section thatz why I didn't write :D

Anonymous said...

Very funny ...

Kind regards from Me, Myself and I from The Netherlands ;)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »