Sunday, February 26, 2006

Confession about my love...

Hi,

I am going to confess about a love affair which I had for a long time. It is true that I never realized it untill now. I was not aware that she was so important in my life!!!!!!!
It's true that when something is with you, you will not recognize the worth. You will realize it only when it is gone. When she was with me, I did'nt realized the worth. Now when I am not able to reach her, I understood how important she was to me..........

I know that she's suitable for me, because my mom introduced her......
Everyday, she was there for me, and many times I've ignored her completely....... She never complained.......!!!! She never left me.......!!!!!!!! Whenever I needed her, she was there without any complaints against me.... She never gave me a chance to get bored of her..... She used to come in different styles and makeup........ So every time it was a feast for me............... But I never cared for her and never complimented her.......

But now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's not in my life...............
I can't go near her..............
Sometimes my heart will say to me.... "Run to her, take her in your arms and................."
But I'm afraid.......... It may end in my death........
I'm a coward......
But I miss her so much.........


"Oh my dear chicken... I miss you three times a day..."

Arre yaar.........Yeh Bird Flu ka threat kab khatham hoga.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm....no comments...to comment on...pretty serious...ha!

Sudhakar said...

ROTFLMAO.. Thatz all I can say.

Anonymous said...

I thought, you are a grown up guy(???) who wuld fall in love with a girl...finally fell in love with a chicken. You might have to consult a doctor as something seems to be wrong.....

Abru said...

Hey anonymous,
Let me tell you a secret.....
I'm in love with a girl also....
Her name is Drew Barry Moore. She don't know about this affair with Chicken. If she knew, she will Sulk... So please....Don't tell it to anyone else!!! Let it be a secret between us....